300 Saal Guru De Naal Nimarta 14 15
Download Songs 300 Saal Guru De Naal Nimarta 14 15 only for review course, Buy Cassette or CD / VCD original from the album 300 Saal Guru De Naal Nimarta 14 15 or use Personal Tone / I-RING / Ring Back Tone in recognition that they can still work to create other new songs. DMCA Removal Requests Send to [email protected] Download Full Album songs For Android 300 Saal Guru De Naal Nimarta 14 15 Click Here
|Title||:||300 Saal Guru De Naal - Nimarta - 14/15|
|Description||:|| Copyright |
Part 14/15 of the Video titled "Neech Te Neech Att Neech Hoye Kar Binau Bulavo" - a Divine treat on Humility - dedicated to the Tercentenary GurGaddi Divas being celebrated as "300 Saal Guru De Naal" at Hazur Sahib, Nanded.
Humility has been described in every religion as the Greatest if all Virtues. The prophet of Humility, Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji and all other Sikh Gurus set mind-boggling examples of humility and showed the path to us.
Guru Nanak Dev Ji, in Asa Dee Vaar, say - "Meethat Neevi Nanaka, Gun Changiaian Tatt". That humility (Neevi - Nimanapan, to think modest, lowly of oneself) is the "Tatt", the root, the seed, the very foundation of all the Divine Virtues of the Lord.
Watch this video to learn about
1) What are the obstacles in our embracing Humility and how to remove them to receive the Divine Rewards.
2) How and where is the Satguru found, and in what humility?
3) How amazing was the humility shown by Sikh Gurus and even more amazing the results
4) Sri Guru Amar Das Ji say that Guru's grace falls on all, but some receive it more and others less. So what really is the criteria?
5) How Guru Nanak Dev Ji describe in Asa Dee Var that Humility (Nimarta, Nimanapan) is the Greatest of all Virtues
6) We answer at being called by our name, but what is the way to call upon the Lord?
7) Further advice on how to rid of false ego and pride, and the mysterious ways in which Satguru blesses such a soul.
ਮਨ ਤੂੰ ਮਤ ਮਾਣੁ ਕਰਹਿ ਜਿ ਹਉ ਕਿਛੁ ਜਾਣਦਾ ਗੁਰਮੁਖਿ ਨਿਮਾਣਾ ਹੋਹੁ ॥
Man tun mat man karahi je hao kichh janda gurmukh nimana hohu.
O man, take not pride that thou knowest some thing but be thou pious and humble.
ਅੰਤਰਿ ਅਗਿਆਨੁ ਹਉ ਬੁਧਿ ਹੈ ਸਚਿ ਸਬਦਿ ਮਲੁ ਖੋਹੁ ॥
Antar agian hao budh hai sach sabad mal khohu.
Within thee are ignorance and pride of intellect. By the true word wash off this filth.
ਹੋਹੁ ਨਿਮਾਣਾ ਸਤਿਗੁਰੂ ਅਗੈ ਮਤ ਕਿਛੁ ਆਪੁ ਲਖਾਵਹੇ ॥
Hohu nimana satguru agai mat kichh ap lakhavhe.
Be humble before the True Guru and show not thy ownself.
ਆਪਣੈ ਅਹੰਕਾਰਿ ਜਗਤੁ ਜਲਿਆ ਮਤ ਤੂੰ ਆਪਣਾ ਆਪੁ ਗਵਾਵਹੇ ॥
Apnai ahankar jagat jalia mat tun apna ap gavavhe.
By its own pride the world is burning. Allow not thyself to be ruined like wise.
ਸਤਿਗੁਰ ਕੈ ਭਾਣੈ ਕਰਹਿ ਕਾਰ ਸਤਿਗੁਰ ਕੈ ਭਾਣੈ ਲਾਗਿ ਰਹੁ ॥
Satgur kai bhanai karahi kar satgur kai bhanai lag rahu.
Attend to thy business according to the will of the true Guru and remain attached to the will of the true Guru.
ਇਉ ਕਹੈ ਨਾਨਕੁ ਆਪੁ ਛਡਿ ਸੁਖ ਪਾਵਹਿ ਮਨ ਨਿਮਾਣਾ ਹੋਇ ਰਹੁ ॥੭॥
Io kahai Nanak ap chhad sukh pavahi man nimana hoe rahu. ||7||
Thus say Nanak, forsake thou thy self conceit and continue to be meek, O man. Thus shalt thou obtain happiness.
|Download as MP3 | Download as MP4 | Fast Download|